This job has expired from the system. Use our job search to find alternative vacancies
More jobs like this
No similar jobs found
To ensure that client portfolios are maintained accurately to show the investments held together with their value.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Set up and maintain clients’ portfolio records to ensure that they are kept up to date and reflect a true position of stock transactions, holdings, tax costs and values in a time efficient manner.
• Ensure documentation is recorded to account for every portfolio adjustment.
• Verify and update stock records on a daily basis to ensure that accurate information is maintained for any stock where we have client holdings.
• Organise probate valuations on behalf of brokers.
• Arrange for the grouping of clients where appropriate.
• Printing and distributing various diarized client reports.
• Maintenance of client report contents.
• Liaising with brokers to clarify or request further information relating to portfolio updates.
• Attend relevant training sessions and to develop knowledge and skills.
• Liaison with data providers to request or verify the accuracy of data feeds.
• Other duties which are reasonable for a position of this nature.
Knowledge and Experience
♣ Knowledge and understanding of the contents laid down in the company handbook.
♣ Understanding of the Anti-Money Laundering Rules and ensuring compliance in all aspects of the role.
9 to 5
£24,000 to £29,000 depending on experience
£24,000 to £29,000
Type of work:
Experienced (non Manager)
Working with a prestigious City Investment Management client who are seeking a professional and diligent Junior Valuations Administrator.