To ensure that client portfolios are maintained accurately to show the investments held together with their value.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Set up and maintain clients’ portfolio records to ensure that they are kept up to date and reflect a true position of stock transactions, holdings, tax costs and values in a time efficient manner.
• Ensure documentation is recorded to account for every portfolio adjustment.
• Verify and update stock records on a daily basis to ensure that accurate information is maintained for any stock where we have client holdings.
• Organise probate valuations on behalf of brokers.
• Arrange for the grouping of clients where appropriate.
• Printing and distributing various diarized client reports.
• Maintenance of client report contents.
• Liaising with brokers to clarify or request further information relating to portfolio updates.
• Attend relevant training sessions and to develop knowledge and skills.
• Liaison with data providers to request or verify the accuracy of data feeds.
• Other duties which are reasonable for a position of this nature.
Knowledge and Experience
♣ Knowledge and understanding of the contents laid down in the company handbook.
♣ Understanding of the Anti-Money Laundering Rules and ensuring compliance in all aspects of the role.
9 to 5
£24,000 to £29,000 depending on experience
- Financial Services
- Experienced (non Manager)
Homeworking available: No
Flexible working pattern available: Full-time
Advert expires: 14/07/2017