This job has expired from the system. Use our job search to find alternative vacancies
More jobs like this
No similar jobs found
To operate as part of a team delivering a professional and appropriate Reception service in, London at a variety of locations.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
1. Room Booking and Switchboard responsibilities
2. Guest Management at all times
3. Switchboard and Room Booking responsibilities
4. Key role in overall Front of House efficiency
• Room Bookings: manage room bookings for the building ensuring effective prioritisation and guest preferences are taken into account at all times; manage set up of individual rooms including liaising with Facilities and ICT to ensure correct equipment in place for meetings
• Telephone Management: act as telephone receptionist, routing incoming switchboard calls to colleagues and dealing with queries.
• Guest Management: ensure all guests receive a professional greeting and a positive first impression. Meet and greet all visitors and ensure they sign in, issuing security tags as appropriate. Telephone the relevant host and act in accordance with their wishes e.g. take visitor to room, seat them in Reception etc.
• Arrange Transport for visitors as required.
• Front of House Management: responsibility for ensuring that the Front of House is always immaculate with up to date literature, beverages are available, private conversations are kept to a minimum to manage the client impression and all ideas for improvement of the area are implemented as appropriate
• Catering oversight: liaise with catering colleagues to ensure requirements are met for all refreshments and lunch, when needed. Ensure cost effectiveness of all options and coordination across various locations if possible.
• Any other relevant duties as required by the Front of House Manager.
• Ideally 3+ years previous reception experience within a financial/professional services environment
• Experience of having managed computerised meeting room booking system with associated services
• Experience of having managed Switchboard and Reception concurrently in a busy environment
• Experience of managing high net worth/confidential clients and senior business people in the given busy environment
Knowledge and Skills:
• Operate a very methodical and organised approach to work
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Be articulate and diplomatic at all times
• Present a professional image in appropriate Company attire
• Operate a commercial approach with a focus on cost efficiencies
• Be resilient and calm under pressure
• Be flexible and willing to work at different sites and on different shifts as required
• Enjoy work, fit into a small and cohesive team and have fun!
5 days on a rotational shift basis
Type of work:
Experienced (non Manager)
Working for a top tier Asset Management business, our client is seeking an experienced Front of House Receptionist to join them on a rotational shift basis.