This job has expired from the system. Use our job search to find alternative vacancies
More jobs like this
No similar jobs found
About the role
Due to strong and consistent growth, our client is looking for an interim finance manager to join their company. They are looking for someone who is highly organised, has an excellent attention to detail and has very strong technical accounting skills.
Supporting the Finance Director as well as managing the team responsible for daily operations of the department, you must be hands on in your approach to ensure timely and accurate business information with strategic focus. Assisting in the development of the department along with the growth of the company; this includes setting up schedules, processes and procedures along with having an input into the implementation of systems to assist in further automation of the entire finance department of 3 people (management accountant, accounts payable, accounts receivable).
You must fully understand the work of both junior and senior members of the team and be willing to fill in when work load is increased or someone is away, you must be able to support and train junior members of the team too.
With this role comes the progression path to the finance director position.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Complete month end procedures to produce management accounts and board reporting pack with the accountant for the Finance Director
- Flash reports
- Cash flow
- Preparation of board reporting pack including Profit & Loss, Balance Sheets and Cash Flow statements with easy to read and understand commentary, graphs, etc. to the other non-financial directors
- Implementing processes and procedures to improve the efficiency of the accounts preparation
- Working daily on Sage, Excel, Receipt Bank and other management software
- Developing and maintaining our benchmarks and KPIs, further expanding it to all aspects of the business
- Cost saving initiatives and cost control
- Previous senior financial team management
- Previous experience of a fast growing company with fully committed directors
- Team player
- Proven track record of automation
- Microsoft Office mainly with advanced excel experience (macros, pivot tables, etc)
- Sage accounts
3 to 4 days per week
Looking to pay between £60,000 to £70,000 pro-rated, depending upon experience
Based in the City
£60,000 to £70,000 pro-rated
Type of work:
Accounting and Finance
We are working with an innovative and growing Professional Services business based in the City, who are now seeking a smart, commercial Finance Manager to join them on a part-time interim basis.