This job has expired from the system. Use our job search to find alternative vacancies
More jobs like this
No similar jobs found
The business are looking for a Corporate Tax Consultant to help ensure that a first-rate taxation service is provided for their clients.
1) To ensure that a high quality taxation service is provided to NameCo and LLP clients under the core service agreement and other corporation tax clients.
2) To assist in the development of the tax practice.
3) To provide advice and assistance on the taxation affairs of the Group companies.
4) To assist in targeting business development opportunities with Managing Director with a view to winning corporate tax compliance and advisory work.
Newly qualified/up to 2 years post- qualified individual, ideally with experience gained within the Lloyd’s market.
1. Provide a corporate tax advisory and compliance service to Lloyd’s NameCos and other UK companies as required.
2. Provide a compliance and advisory service to Lloyd’s LLPs.
3. Assist with the Group company corporation tax affairs as required.
1. Knowledge of UK corporation tax legislation. Particular emphasis on Lloyd’s tax issues and regulations would be an advantage, but not essential as this could be learnt while undertaking the role.
2. Understanding of principles of international taxation as it impacts on UK companies.
3. Good understanding of UK GAAP/IFRS and accounting for Lloyd’s entities would be an advantage but is not essential.
1. Ability to represent the Company and act in a confident manner.
2. Accuracy and numeracy.
3. Deal competently with time scales with ability to prioritise workload.
4. Competent communication skills, both oral and written.
5. Competent in use of standard office IT applications and tax software.
£50,000 to £55,000
5 days per week
£50,000 to £55,000
Type of work:
Experienced (non Manager)
Accounting and Finance
We are working exclusively with an established City Insurance company, who are seeking an experienced Corporate Tax Consultant.