This job has expired from the system. Use our job search to find alternative vacancies
More jobs like this
No similar jobs found
In this key role you will be the senior finance person on a day to day basis working closely with the owner directors and other members of the team. Technical support is available from the part time Finance Director.
Duties are varied and in addition to the production of monthly management accounts the following is a brief outline of role and responsibilities:
• Ensure invoices are raised accurately and on timely basis
• Ensure invoices submitted to bank finance system
• Responsibility for credit control (resource provided)
• Ensure invoices processed and coded accurately and on timely basis.
• Ensure supplier statements received and reconciled
• Prepare payment runs
• Contribute to new systems implementation
• Ensure sub contractors expenses matched to income
• Supervise payroll and prepare posting journals
• PAYE/CIS and VAT return preparation and payment
• Bank reconciliations
• Invoice Finance reconciliation
• Reconciliations to operating system
• Supervising a part time accounts assistant
It is envisaged the role will require approximately 25-30 hours per week. Whilst the preference is for this to spread over 5 days consideration after a probation period will be given to the hours being spread over 4 days.
Skills and Experience Preferred
• Good working knowledge of Sage
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong team ethos
• Ability to prioritise own and team’s work
• Some form of accounting qualification
5 days per week - 6 hours per day - 30 hours per week. Will be reduced to 4 full days after probation.
£30,000 to £32,000 depending upon experience
£30,000 to £32,000
Type of work:
Experienced (non Manager)
Industry and Commerce
Accounting and Finance
Working with a unique business based in SE London, as their business is growing, they are looking to hire an experienced and committed Accounts/Finance Supervisor to join their busy office.