We are a commercial law firm for the future seeking lawyers who want a flexible and adaptable work/life balance. We are developing a virtual network of home based solicitors who have the flexibility to develop their own practice while being connected to a central support structure and team.
With have a strategy in place to grow the firm on a local, regional and national basis in the next few years.
Our flexible firm model is likely to attract solicitors in the following categories: -
• Solicitors with the ambition to grow their practice but who are disillusioned with the business model of the traditional law firm
• Mid-career solicitors who feel constrained by the traditional law firm where equity partnership based on long hours of work is the key to financial reward;
• Career experienced solicitors for whom work-life balance is also important but who want to continue an active working life on his/her own terms; and
• Mid-career corporate solicitors looking to build a team.
What do we offer you?
We offer a completely new way of working that frees you from the partnership model and gives you a far greater share of the revenue you generate.
Some of the main benefits are:
1. Better work life balance allowing you to take up new interests, spend time with family or travel
2. Better technology platform, we have invested in latest technology so that you may be able to have full client information no matter where you decide to work from and also hold remote meetings with clients which is better for the environment
3. Better administration support, we work hard in offering a rewarding and fun atmosphere for our team members so you have the necessary tools to deliver our services whether you are working from home or office
4. Better for the environment, we are an environmentally responsible business and encourage our team members to adopt greener ways of working by travelling less and using energy more efficiently
5. More fun, we want to work with our team members to make a positive impact to the communities and environments around them, we have a team planning events to maintaining the Serenity Law culture and core values. Expect invitations to social gatherings, parties and retreats to get to know your colleagues.
What are we looking for?
1. To be at least 7 -10 years pqe
2. Have either been a partner or senior associate in your previous firm
3. Located around the Thames Valley/M25 area and commutable distance to the office
4. Have a good network of contacts to be able to build a following
5. Willingness to work in a new and flexible environment
6. An existing following of clients to enable growth of practice
7. Experience and knowledge within our core sectors retail, leisure, hospitality and food/drink
8. Friendly happy people who want to create a great work life balance and be able to work remotely
Candidates must have a clean professional indemnity record.
Partnership prospects are also available to the right candidates.
Home based within the London and Thames Valley areas to work flexibly and remotely
- Professional Services
- Experienced (non Manager)
Homeworking available: Yes
Flexible working pattern available: Full-time
Advert expires: 22/04/2020